Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Playing Catch-Up

How on earth has it been 26 days since that last post? I thought it had been a couple of weeks, maybe. Luckily, I don't have many readers, so I don't feel too bad about being MIA for a while. I really dig blogging, but I'm having the hardest time coming up with interesting posts! Maybe I should do one of those day of the week posts..What's Wednesday's topic? I need help.

Let's see what has happened in the last 26 days..
Well, there was Spring Break (last week). I visited my mom in Memphis, TN and spent the week with her and my sister, Jessica. We spent the entire time relaxing, watching movies, playing card games, drinking Jack & Coke's, shopping, and eating delicious food. I'm in desperate need of a new camera, so I sadly could not take any pics. However, my sis took some that I'm gonna steal.

I hope everyone had a fun and relaxing SB'12 as well. Now, to get back into school mode..yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment