Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hello, Fall.

It's finally cooling down here in Oklahoma and, even though I love summertime, I'm ready to get back into my skinny jeans, sweaters, and boots. I mean, seriously, four months of 90°+ heat? It's too much. It's just too much!
I know some people still live by the "don't mix black with brown" rule, but I personally love it. And don't get me started on leather jackets.. I've been on the hunt for two years now and have yet to find the perfect one for under $100.
Pipe freshly whipped cream onto parchment paper and freeze for hot cocoa? I think I shall.
So true. Earl Grey and Marie Claire, please and thank you. Unfortunately, this adorable mug is out of stock at the moment..
Blueberry cobbler à la mode..in a skillet! I'll be making this as soon as it gets under 60° (and devouring the entire thing on the spot).
Love this thick, patterned sweater and I'm in desperate need want of a chambray button-down! This girl needs a job.
My roommate and I are dying to start decorating for Halloween, but we're trying to pace ourselves for October 1st, at least. I want our apartment to look like a sophisticated haunted house that doesn't have that gross fog machine smell.





No comments:

Post a Comment